Sunday, June 22, 2008

A wonderful day

These last few days have been very tiring; but today was one of those days where I really enjoyed myself to the fullest and there was nothing that really make me angry or sad

Anyway this morning I went out with my cute nephews to the goat farm, fish farm and vegetable farm.

We went to the goat farm just in time this morning cause when we went there were a few tourist buses there so we enjoyed a free guide to how the goat farm works after that we went over to look and the goat and feed them will post the photo in the next post) It was so much fun but it was a little pity since the younger nephew was scared of the goats.

After that we went over to a fish farm cum market where we bought 5 frogs (it was huge) they then proceed to kill the frogs in front of us (no reward who went to hide)

But the most interesting thing we did after we went to the vegetable farm (not worth mentioning since it was horrible). I was actually against coming here since I had a lunch meeting. But after some discussion with my cousin (they wanted to leave me there and take a cab back)

So in the end we went over it was really wonderful because I thought they only sold fishes but they actually have a fish therapy area and I actually want to go try it out cause of my foot (dry skin).

The moment I place the foot in the water all the fish seem to sense my arrival and my foot became an all you can eat buffet (I’m not kidding they even have a queue up) it really feel like an electric shock to yr legs, but after the feeding my leg was super smooth and all.

After the outing I met up with A.J and her brother (still sorry about keep postponing the outing until today) anyway we met up for a very nice lunch at sunset way there (pork knuckles and German sausages with a cup of hot chocolate to drown it down yummy)

After that filling lunch we went for a wii outing (trust me it is still more fun then PS3) I really enjoyed every moment of that time.

Now if I can enjoy days like this more often sad to say days like this are really like a diamond on a beach impossible to come by (hope I’m wrong).

No comments: